“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
~ Thomas Jefferson ~
(This is why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Schumer and Hillary Clinton want gun control so badly! )
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of “shall not be infringed” do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don’t make more.
24. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
It’s good to see you around again here in the cyber world. It seems like you have been extremely busy away from the computer. I really look forward to your posts and follow your journeys vicariously; in many ways, I can foresee myself in a similar position as you in the future – if I am so blessed!!
BTW, are you the original compiler of these phrases? I recognize some of them but others I do not. Real logical simple arguments for the continued Right to Bear Arms!!
Thanks Steve, I’m STILL on the $%^ road… sigh… I have a BUNCH of folks that I email humor to, who also send stuff back. Sometimes I will combine 2,3 or 4 similar emails to come up with lists like these.
I think it is important to keep things like this out there, as there are MANY who hope we will just go away.