Snigs over at Snig’s Spot tagged me with the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and Friends!
Here is what you are supposed to do,and try not to be lame and spoil the fun.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
1. What is your occupation? Indentured Servant (work for the Navy)
2. What color are your socks right now? None, boat shoes
3. What are you listening to right now? New Orleans Jazz.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Catfish fillet
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Work related call
7. Do you like the person who tagged you? Yep, she’s a cutie
8. How old are you today? 56
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Depends on the season- Don’t care for the pros anymore, but like college sports (Go SEC!)
10. What is your favorite drink? 21 year old The Macallan scotch. Wishing it was the 30 year old, but that’s outta my price range…
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope, not enough left to fool with.
12. Last time you hugged your child? A couple of weeks ago, the last time I saw them.
13. Favorite food? Burger and Fries.
14. What was the last movie you watched? What ever was showing on FLT 804 from Narita to DC…
15. Favorite day of the year? A day off
16. How do you vent anger? Shooting range 🙂
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Tonka truck
18. What is your favorite season? Summer
19. Ocean or pool? Ocean
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
21. Do you want your family & friends to participate? Up to y’all
22. Who is the most likely to respond? ??
24. Living arrangements? Single, living out of a suitcase 170+ days a year
25. When was the last time you cried? I don’t honestly remember
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, boots, several guns and empty luggage.
27. Who is the family or friend you have known the longest that you are tagging? None.
28. What did you do last night? Read and watched news (boring)
29. Hawaii or Florida? Neither? Lived in both, left nothing behind…
30. What inspires you? The active duty Fleet Sailors and Marines I have the pleasure of working with!
31. What are you most afraid of? Tornado.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, French Fries, Pepsi, no Coke… Sorry, flash back there.
33. Favorite dog breed? German Shepherds
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35 How many states have you lived in? a bunch…
36 Do you like these questionnaires? Sometimes.
37. What kind of car did your very first date drive? 1963 Corvair Spyder.
38. What is the Last book you read? Downhill Lies, Carl Hiaasen
39. What are your hobbies? Golf, shooting, sailing, antique and classic cars
40. Can you still make the Hula Hoop stay around your waist? Beats the hell outta me
I’m not tagging anyone, but feel free to jump in!