1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” Thomas Jefferson
2. “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety- No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would NEVER have happened with gun control.
And if you ever wondered…
Yes, there ARE tests to make sure weapons WILL fall off/launch from airplanes safely; but ‘sometimes’ it doesn’t quite go as advertised…
THAT is why they are called TEST Pilots, and deserve ALL the credit they seldom get!!!
And I FINALLY got that little clip of Snigs shooting to work…
She’s definitely NOT a wimp, these are full up .357 magnum defense loads through her Ruger Blackhawk and they were ALL COM!!!
And this one is just plain funny…
And welcome a new blogger to the fold! Joey is an old friend from mumble years ago, and will soon be starting her pistol training. She’s promised to blog about her experiences as she progresses to her CCW! Her blog is Have to Scream Now, as in “It’s been lovely, but I have to scream now”…
Y’all have a good week, ya hear! 🙂