They had been up in the attic together doing some cleaning. The kids uncovered an old manual typewriter and asked her, “Hey Mom…what’s this?”
“Oh…that’s an old typewriter,” she answered, thinking that would satisfy their curiosity.
“Well what does it do?” they asked.
“I’ll show you,” she said and returned with a blank piece of paper. She rolled the paper into the typewriter and began striking the keys, leaving black letters of print on the page.
“WOW!” they exclaimed, “that’s really cool…but how does it work like that? Where do you plug it in?”
“There is no plug,” she answered. “It doesn’t need a plug.”
“Then where do you put the batteries?” they persisted.
“It doesn’t need batteries either.” she continued.
“Wow! This is so cool!” they exclaimed. “Someone should have invented this a long time ago!”
(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “dreamers” .
(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it”. Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it?
(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, -it needs to be re – read.
(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view” .
(8) Joseph Sobran said: “Now ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own money. ‘Need’
now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
And you can go HERE, and get a copy of the infamous FISA memo…
Incomplete filing information, or outright lying? Take your choice, document ‘sourced’ by using the dossier, and a planted Yahoo News story, really???
There are some ‘interesting’ things in it… But I’d really like to see the actual FISA memo that was presented to the judge. 1 a and b, 3 a, and the admission by McCabe that without the dossier there would be no FISA investigation tells me they were truly going rogue at that point, and setting their own agenda, laws be damned… Somebody(s) should be brought up on charges for this, starting with McCabe, and Comey.