1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3 Colt: The original point and click interface.
4 Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
5. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
6. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
7. If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
8. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
9. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved .
10. What part of “shall not be infringed ” do you not understand?
11. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
12. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
13. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
14. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
15. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
16. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
17. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
18. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
19. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
20. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
21. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
22. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don’t make more.
23. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
24 . The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
In the latest political smear campaign, Billary’s camp is now claiming Robert Novak really invented the “bad” things they were holding back about Barak Hussein Obama, that her camp has, “nothing to do with any rumor mill.” Strange…
This sounds just like Bill’s campaign tactics against Bush and others over the years…
On another note, gotta love the Ninth Circus out in CA, once again they have decided to save the whales and kill the sailors through lack of training. I REALLY wonder whose side they are on…