1/3 of the way there!!! $8700 as of last night!!!
Simply amazing, and thanks to all who have donated thus far. You are truly a fantastic group of folks, but we’ve got a ways to go!
This is through a Go Fund Me, https://www.gofundme.com/andrea-keenan-medical-fund, so that the money is immediately available to her for her therapy. One IRS change is that Go Fund Me $$ are now counted as income for the family, so we are shooting for a goal of $25,000 to offset the tax burden they will be hit with.
Here are the ‘rules’ $10 per chance, $50/6 chances, $100/12 chances, etc. Make your donation to the Go Fund Me above, and copy your donation receipt to [email protected]. This will count as your entry into the raffle. If you have already donated, we will accept prior donations to the Go Fund Me.
The raffle will run from now through the end of November, with the drawing to be held 1 December via a random drawing program. First number gets their choice, second gets their choice, etc.
The raffle packages are-
Note: All guns are used, not new.
- Taurus .44 Magnum pistol
- Ruger MK-II bull barrel .22
- Custom sub-MOA AR-15
- Remington 870 pump in 20ga
- Chinese copy of a 12ga coach gun
- Springfield Range Officer .45 with 7 magazines and custom holster
- Springfield Range Officer 9mm with 7 magazines and custom holster
- Lawdog’s personal Rock Island 1911 9mm, reworked by Joe Speer with 6 magazines
- A ladies package consisting of a ring (late-Victorian-style design with either high-quality glass or mid-grade garnet stones. The mount is jeweler’s metal, size 6 3/4 or 7). A unicorn necklace, late 1980s-early 1990s James Avery sterling silver charm on a silver chain. A coin necklace, an 1904 Indian Head penny, silver dipped in a gold-plated mount with a gold-plated silver chain. And a handmade necklace and earrings from Phlegmmy.
- Signed copies of Lawdog’s, Peter Grant’s, Dorothy Grant’s, JL Curtis’, LB Johnson’s, JD Kinman’s, and Tom Rogneby’s books
- Beretta FS92, with 6 magazines
- Gen 3 Glock 19, weapons light, holster and mag carrier
I would also like to thank those who have boosted the signal and gotten the word out, both through blogs and on the book of face. Without you, we would not be nearly as successful as we have been. THANK YOU!!!