74%, we definitely gave it the old college try…
We have closed the gun raffle, but the Go Fund Me for Andi will remain open, HERE.
As a reminder, the raffle packages are as follows:
Note: All guns are used, with the exception of package 15 which is new.
- Taurus .44 Magnum pistol
- Ruger MK-II bull barrel .22
- Custom sub-MOA AR-15, two new P-Mags, one Colt 15 round mag.
- Remington 870 pump in 20ga
- Chinese copy of a 12ga coach gun
- Springfield Range Officer .45 with 7 magazines and custom holster
- Springfield Range Officer 9mm with 7 magazines and custom holster
- Lawdog’s personal Rock Island 1911 9mm, reworked by Joe Speer with 6 magazines
- A ladies package consisting of a ring (late-Victorian-style design with either high-quality glass or mid-grade garnet stones. The mount is jeweler’s metal, size 6 3/4 or 7). A unicorn necklace, late 1980s-early 1990s James Avery sterling silver charm on a silver chain. A coin necklace, an 1904 Indian Head penny, silver dipped in a gold-plated mount with a gold-plated silver chain. And a handmade necklace and earrings from Phlegmmy. And a very nice Damascus knife.
- Signed copies of Lawdog’s, Peter Grant’s, Dorothy Grant’s, JL Curtis’, Ambulance Driver’s, and Tom Rogneby’s books
- Two sets of custom 1911 grips from Rimfire Designs, you can also work with Mark to design your own!
- Beretta 92FS, with six magazines.
- Gen 3 Glock 19 Trijicon tritium sights. Two 15 round magazines, which are included. If the winner is in a 10 round state I will find some and substitute them. Other goodies include the usual mag loader, a Streamlight TLR-3 weapon light, and a Bladetech range holster and mag carrier.
- A full polish on a stainless or nickel plate on a blued handgun. This is a 600-800 dollar value from Reflections Chrome Plating up in Maine!
- A NEW Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore, with 4 magazines.
Winners will be notified in the order their numbers are pulled, and they will have their choice of the prizes (or remaining prizes) based on the drawing order. Winners will be announced as soon as we contact everybody.
Thank you to all who donated items for the raffle, and especially thank you to all of you who donated for this good cause. You folks continue to amaze me with your generosity!!!
And a special thank you to Jenn, for once again doing the back office ‘stuff’ to manage the spreadsheet of donations and receipts, without her this would not have been possible! If you’re of a mind, drop by In Jennifer’s Head and give her a thank you.