Welp, there was a standoff this morning…
Wendell vs. Tay, the Lemur. Wendell is passing through North Texas on his way back to Florida.
It was declared a tie, since neither would back down…
In other news, some thoughts about the whole WuFlu mess…
1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?
2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.
3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.
4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.
5. Just wait a second – so what your telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right!
6. People are scared getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dyinga horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal once we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.
9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.
12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.