RT tagged me with this Freeze Tag meme.
The meme requires the receiver to talk about himself/herself. Oh joy…
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six people with a link.
Six non-important things (and whatnot) about me:
1. Since 1970 I have not lived in the same place for longer than three years.
2. I have what is called Aviators Loop hearing loss, so I can’t hear high pitched female voices (comes in handy some times…)
3. I read between 150 and 200 books a year.
4. I enjoy driving long (1000+ mile) distances; to me it’s relaxing. Of course, I grew up driving across Texas as a kid, so I think nothing of driving 200 miles to have dinner…
5. I like cooking Cajun food.
6. Before I tore up my hands/broke fingers badly playing sports, I was an excellent piano player (I actually played both piano and organ for Church and in a few local concerts).
I’ll tag whomever wants to play…