Apparently ‘somebody(s)’ didn’t like my post yesterday…
48 ‘comments’ in the spam filter, and two trojans popped up on my machine last night…
One wonders what bot readers the libs are using, and what keyword searches that they are using to ‘target’ those of us who don’t kowtow to them…
And Trump announced the top ‘fake news’ stories yesterday!
Below is the full list of winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards:
1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News’ Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
11) In Trump’s words, “‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
One can only wonder how many ‘other’ stories were considered, since reports indicate that the MSM is 90% negative toward Trump throught 2017, which is apparently the highest negative ratio any President has ever seen.
But the stock market is still setting records, more jobs are being created/filled, and Apple is bringing BILLIONS back to the USA!
Apple Inc. said it will bring hundreds of billions of overseas dollars back to the U.S., pay about $38 billion in taxes on the money and invest tens of billions on domestic jobs, manufacturing and data centers in the coming years.
Link HERE, from Fortune Magazine.