Trying to play with formatting for the book… I can’t brain now, so you get humor…
Tax cut explained- This is indeed a very exciting prospect. I’ll explain it by using a Q & A format:
Q. What is a ‘Tax Cut’ ?
A. It is extra money that the federal government will return to taxpayers when they file their “1040 Tax Returns”.
Q.Where will the government get this money that they are going to return?
A. From taxpayers.
Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen of it, a couple of thousand dollars.
Q. What is the purpose of this tax cut?
A The plan is for you to use the money to purchase an ultra high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
Q. But isn’t that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by spending your “tax cut returns” wisely:
* If you spend the “tax cut returns” money at Wal-Mart, the money will ; go to China or Sri Lanka .
* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India (software), China (hardware) …
* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras or Guatemala …
* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to banking management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in America by: 1) Spending it at yard sales, or 2) Going to ball games, or 3) Spending it on prostitutes, or 4) Beer or 5) Tattoos.
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S. )
Conclusion: Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day! No need to thank me, I’m just glad I could be of help.
There there are cartoons…