Young people have theirs, and now Seniors have their own texting codes…
* ATD- At the Doctor’s
* BFF – Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA – Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
LOL! I understand those too well!
Just a little too close to home sir . . . . just a little too close . . . 🙂
What they said, above …..but I note one problem. There’s no way we can remember all of those!
What is this texting you refer to?
PH- Yeah… sigh
Bill- Same here!
Glad to see you and your peers are getting into all this modern 21st Century stuff…
MSgt- What modern stuff??? 😀
I would use them in my bogging and Facebooking endeavors… but I keep forgetting what they are.
To Rev Paul, That’s whyI printed it out the first time I saw it and have it stuck to the cover of my ‘puter!
CP- Forget what??? 😀
Ev- Smart man!