Since everything appears to be going to crap, and I don’t feel like jumping into those frays… My BP and all that…
MURPHY’S Other 15 Laws
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong. Oh HELL yes… sigh
- It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from Texas would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
- If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
- The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
- Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
- God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
- When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.