Or the beginning of the end of our republic???
17 EOs and directed actions by Biden in the first rush at the White House, compared to two day one executive actions from Biden’s four predecessors in the White House combined. So much for unity…
TDS has driven the last four years, and continues even now with the Trumps out of office, and the threats against everyone who worked in the administration and supported the president. We know that the left, dems, and MSM stoked the fears of Covid, insurrection, and domestic violence with everything they can manage, all because they hope the American people will turn to the government to save them.
The ‘classic’ thus far is the disrespect of the military, even as they called for the military to come protect them in DC. Requiring all 25,000 soldiers to be ‘vetted’ for purity… TWO soldiers were pulled from the capital region, apparently due to ‘something’ with fringe websites.
MSM isn’t going to let up on the Trumps, the disaffected voters, and conservatives. The banning will continue, even while they keep fanning the flames. My bet is the press will go back to kissing ass with Biden, just like they did with Obama, while continuing to press the domestic terrorists issue against the rest of us.
There won’t be any ‘unity’ forthcoming, unless we bow our heads and admit we’ve been wrong and stop supporting the Trumps etc. I don’t think they understand that all this is going to do is to harden our resistance and make us less willing to accept the blame heaped on our heads.
My question is, how long will the Green Zone continue to exist, and how long will the Capital be fenced off from us? 2 years, 4 years???
Are they that afraid of us?
This is worth thinking about…
I will give the Biden and Harris administration the exact same support, civility, and respect as was extended by Progressives and Democrats to the previous administration.
The Ten Cannots
Rev. William J. H. Boetcker
- You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
- You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
- You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
- And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.