“It should be clear to everyone that there is no means and no force which can halt this struggle of the peoples for their liberation, for it’s a great historic process, one of ever-growing and invincible power. It may be possible to prolong the dominion of one state over another for a year or two, but just as in the past the bourgeois order of things came to replace feudalism and as, now, socialism is replacing capitalism, so colonial slavery is giving place to freedom. Such are the rules of human development, and only adventurers can believe that mountains of corpses and millions of victims will delay the advent of a radiant future.”
Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?
There are 8 levels of control; read the following recipe:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor
people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are
providing everything for them.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are
able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the
Government; that way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of
their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to and take
control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools
because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what
is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the
poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and
it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
A perfect parallel to the Democrat agenda!!!
It looks like his prediction is almost done.
Only a few steps left, and Biden is quickly moving to take care of them.
Re the above quote, who said it???
And all hail the ‘reopening’ of America… HERE. Interesting…
Nikita Khrushchev- September 23, 1960 Speech by Mr. Khrushchev, United Nations, para 172 Wilson Center archive document #155185 is HERE.