1.Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.
2. I changed my password to “incorrect” so whenever I forget it the computer will say, “Your password is incorrect.”
3. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
4. I’m great at multi-tasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
5. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
6. Doesn’t expecting the unexpected mean that the unexpected is actually expected?
7. Take my advice — I’m not using it.
8. Hospitality is the art of making guests feel like they’re at home when you wish they were.
9. Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
10. I bought a vacuum cleaner six months ago and so far all it’s been doing is gathering dust.
11. Every time someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more-talented fool.
12. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.
13. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
14. Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
15. When I married Ms. Right, I had no idea her first name was Always.
16. My wife got 8 out 10 on her driver’s test. The other two guys managed to jump out of her way.
17. There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
18. Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
19. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
20. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
21. Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?
22. Women sometimes make fools of men, but most guys are the D-I-Y type.
23. I was going to give him a nasty look, but he already had one.
24. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
25. The grass may be greener on the other side but at least you don’t have to mow it.