Well, I’m stumbling back through home for one whole day before I leave again, but based on the last trip, we ARE going to hell in a handbasket…
Sat next to a fleamale environmental lawyer (you know the type, frizzy hair, fat, hairy legs, dressed in her height of fashion hemp stuff and Birkenstocks; needing a bath), who was reading the new cap and trade bill and chuckling, hi lighting and sometimes even mumbling something to the effect of “we got em now”.
When breakfast got served she complained to the flight attendant about MY meal, because she objects to people eating meat around her!!!
Since I decided to eat it anyway, she became even more obnoxious, snapping each page as she turned it and taking over the armrest/center of the seat. When I told her I didn’t appreciate it, she complained to the flight attendant that I was harassing her!
The flight attendant basically told her there was nothing she was going to do, as she HAD noticed the noise all the way up in the galley; now the fleamale was pissed, so she wanted to speak to the purser, since she wasn’t getting the answer she wanted…
Soooo, the flight attendant went and got the purser, who came mincing up and was roundly criticised for his “delay” in responding to a customer complaint!
Now that got HIS panties in a wad, so he unloads on her to the effect that, “Honey, we ALL have to get along, but obviously you are NOT trying, and you are NOT one of our elite fliers like this gentleman, and if you don’t like it up here, I’m sure I can find a seat in back for you with open space so you can spread out to your little heart’s desire”.
I damn near choked trying to keep from laughing… Especially when she came back in a whiny voice with, “But WE WON”!
Needless to say, I spent the next three hours getting up about every 20 minutes, just to continue to piss her off…
When we landed in SFO, she stormed off (and forgot her stuff in the overhead)… When I deplaned she was trying, without success, to push her way back on…
In other news-
Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the Presidential election:
• Number of States won by: Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29
• Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000
• Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million Republicans: 143 million
• Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2..1
Professor Olson adds: “In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare…”
Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the “complacency and apathy” phase of Professor Tyler’s definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation’s population already having reached the “governmental dependency” phase.
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twelve million illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years…
By Dr. Paul Williams, in the Canada Free Press.
Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady – and she does not perform any official duties, but this hasn’t deterred her from hiring an UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy HER every request in the midst of the ‘Great Recession’.
Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing CHINA for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for HER (1) personal secretary.
If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these ‘servants’ of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the National Security and Defense Departments – and the BILL for these assorted LACKEYS is paid by YOU and ME:
1. $172,2000 – Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff & Assistant to First Lady, Michelle)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and ‘Director of Policy & Projects’ For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and ‘White House Social Secretary’ for Miz Michelle)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and ‘Director of Communications’ for our First Lady, Michelle)
5. $100,000 – Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to (the President) and ‘DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF’ to FIRST LADY, Michelle)
6. $90,000 – Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady Michelle)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director & Press Secretary to the First Lady, Michelle)
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady, Michelle)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for First Lady, Michelle)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary For First Lady, Michelle)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary for First Lady, Michelle)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For First Lady, Michelle)
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O.. (‘Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director’ for First Lady, Miz Michelle)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (‘Special Assistant and Personal Aide’ to First Lady, Michelle)
15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (“Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary” To First Lady, Michelle)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (“Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide” To First Lady, Miz Michelle)
17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (“Associate Director of Correspondence” For First Lady, Michelle)
18. Tubman, Samantha (“Deputy Associate Director, Social Office” for First Lady, Miz Michelle)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (“Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff” to First Lady, Michelle)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (“Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary” for First Lady, Michelle)
21. Bookey, Natalie (“Staff Assistant”)
22. Jackson, Deilia A. (“Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence” for the First Lady, Miz Michelle)
There has never been anyone in the White House AT ANY TIME who has created such an Army of “staffers” – whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life.
One wonders why she needs so much help – AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE – that means YOU and I are paying all of these people!! –
Even Hillary had only three;
Jackie Kennedy had only one;
Laura Bush had only one;
Prior to Mamie Eisenhower, social help came from the President’s own pocket
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe with Miz Michelle, her mom and the two daughters. You wouldn’t even WANT to know what the tab was for THAT excursion!
Courteous of: canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652
You know, ya just CAN’T make this stuff up, nobody would believe it… sigh…
And I get to spend the next three weeks in various places on the Left Coast… Oh joy…